I am now the designer of my FAVOURITE pair of shorts EVER.
This design came about as a happy accident - but I don't think it's a coincidence.
I love how the "Swallow Me" Coat of Arms lined up perfectly to form the Gates of Paradise... and of course they are guarded by the warrior lion and the gentle lamb. Don't we as powerful womxn embody (and sometimes struggle with) those two particular archetypes? Here they are in perfect balance together, protecting and honouring the Sacred Yoni.
Pair these with the Majestic Pum Pum Bikini top to look extra fly.
For you to get an idea of fit I wanted to picture the same size (L) on two different body types:
1st pic is me: 5'5, 145lbs, waist 29.5 (I wanted a looser fit)
last 2 pics are on Maya: 5'4, 158lbs, waist 32
These are athletic shorts and made from a versatile fabric that you can even swim in. And, of course, they have pockets.
• 96% polyester, 4% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 2%)
• Fabric weight: 5 oz/yd² (169.5 g/m²)
• Four-way stretch water-repellent microfiber fabric
• Elastic waistband with a flat white drawstring
• Mesh side pockets
• 2.5″ inseam
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from China and Mexico
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania